There are some bulletin of ideas for today.
- Whole day in Nanjing, half day in Nanjing Dongjiao State Guest House, and half day on Mouchou Lake.
- Full day off-the-record. So as a blogger, I still cannot blog too much about it. OK. Let me talk about my personal stuff.
- Nanjing is quite cold these days, especially in the mountains.
- People were surprised by the fact that I never lived in other countries but can speak English. :-)
- Met many great peoples, and many of them I have known for sometime by name (just read the newspaper or watch TV!)
- Very late today. Need to go to bed today.
P.S. Anyone like the photos I posted about the amazing train from Shanghai to Nanjing?
> Dongjiao State Guest House
I wonder if there are any general comments you can make about how your outlook on the world has changed as a result of this event. Don’t have to share anything about the other participants. But how have *you* changed? :)
Did you take any pictures of the State Guest House? How does it compare to Hongqiao State Guest House in Shanghai? I stayed there once and I was impressed. I strolled slowly and contemplatively around the grounds with my arms behind my back, pretending to be an important government official.
Is there a way to interact with bloggers in China.
yeapz…i like the pictures very much
I recently took the CRH from Shanghai to Nanjing. It was a great experience, similiar to the high speed trains of europe. I liked the detailed pictures. I don’t think everyone is aware how comfortable and convenient the new trains are.