This is the second part of my first part on Jinjiang Inn at Pudong Airport.
There are basically only two hotels near the Pudong Airport – within walking distance – one is a little bit more expensive – the Ramada Pudong Airport Hotel, and the other is cheaper, the Jinjiang Inn.
Here are the questions about the hotel:
We have some questions about the Jin Jiang Inn and we hope you will be so kind to give some information.
1) Will that hotel still be there January 16th, 2008?
2) Is there a possibility to make reservations via internet in English?
3) Is there a shuttlebus from the airport to the hotel or is it really on walking distance?
Of course we have time enough to arrange but nevertheless we hope to hear soon from you.
Here are my answers.
1) I don’t know exactly whether they have room on the specific date. Check their website (English) for more information and make reservation accordingly.
2) Yes. Use the website I provided. They provide hotlines and an email address.
3) It is REALLY within walking distance, but it is not a very short distance – depending on how far you think is acceptable for walk.
Check this map below to see the satilite image of the hotel: You can see on the map, there is a rectangle building with parking lots – that’s it.
On this map, I put the small image of the hotel just near the middle of the upper edge of the map (left of the map button), and show you the Pudong Airport at the bottom – the big square lake is the entrance to the airport and you can see planes there.
Judge whether it is OK for you to walk – depending on many luagge you take. Anyway, just as I suggested, don’t take the taxi since they have been waiting there for hours and don’t want to take you for that short distance.