The Maglev train is about 4 km away from my current home. If it extends, it will goes along the Long Yang road. There is no obvious direct compact to my life yet. Maybe the only one is, when I drive across the Long Yang Road to work everyday, I may frequently see the fast train flying on the track everyday. Although Maglev has been in operation for more than one year, I am still very excited when I see a Maglev train “flys” away when I drive on the A20 express way to Pudong Airport (or back). It is with proud to introduce the 430 KM/H peek speed to friends coming to my city.
I spent some time to report on Maglev. Among positive comments, there is negative one like this: Maglev – A Failure?. Anyway, at the time when it seems the decision of to extend it to Hangzhou was made, my best wishes to the new Maglev project and hope it will bring more economical miracle to Hangzhou, Shanghai and towns along the line.
- Pudong Airport Maglev in Depth
- PVG: Closer Look at MagLev
- Experiencing Maglev Shanghai
- Inside Pudong Airport Maglev Train
- Maglev – A Failure?
- Maglev at Long Yang Station
- Maglev at Shanghai Pudong Airport
- Maglev Operates in Shanghai
- Maglev Schedule
- PVG: Has Maglev Started Operation?
- PVG: Location of Maglev Station
- PVG: Maglev Started Carry Passengers
- PVG: One Million Passengers for MagLev
- Tickets for Maglev Tour