Here is a list of articles on the left side of Ben’s Blog. I found out all of them – every single article of them worth reading. You should, if you also run a company.
- Why We Prefer Founding CEOs
- When Smart People are Bad Employees
- Microsoft Buys Skype
- How Andreessen Horowitz Evaluates CEOs
- How to Minimize Politics in Your Company
- Peacetime CEO/Wartime CEO
- Nobody Cares
- What’s The Most Difficult CEO Skill? Managing Your Own Psychology
- Taking the Mystery out of Scaling a Company
- Four Things Some VCs Do That I Don't Like
- Why Startups Should Train Their People
Thanks Richard Lim for sharing the first article with us.
P.S. John Morgidge, CEO cisco, once said
If you can’t see your car from your hotel room, then you are paying too much.
I just felt backed by one of the best CEOs on the important matter – cost saving.