The first US trip made me excited for weeks ahead of it, and now, it becomes another working day. However, my personality type always welcomes difference, and loves something new, not routine, and travel (including business travel) is the most exciting thing.
The improvement this time is, I made a check list of important things:
- Passport (verify that the Visa is still valid)
- Credit Card (one main and one backup)
- 100 USD cash + some changes.
- Driver’s License and an English translation (Translation is optional for SFO)
- Laptop and chargers
- Two mobile phones and chargers
- Network cable
- My notebook and several pens
- My name card
- Small gifts
I am on UA858 tomorrow the whole day, and it is again, the longest day in summer, starting from 0:00 AM, June 2, 2009, and ends at 15:00, June 3, 2009 – 39 hours. If I travel in winters, the day will be even longer – 40 hours because of the Day Light Saving.
See you in US.
P.S. In case you haven’t followed this blog long enough, I am flying to San Francisco
P.S.2 Ashish, I really cannot fly to your city. The next time, OK?