Bluehost is a pretty nice host provider. I am very happy with the service they provided. Although they generated many CPU Exceeded Errors for my account before, but I believe it is because of the low efficiency of my own script, not completely their fault. Actually, the ability to provide this threshold is a very good service to help keep others who share the same server with me from any problems the code causes. So, I am still happy about it.
However, to my greatest surprise, they disabled my account these days, and I have to contact the abuse department of bluehost to have my site restored. This may take some time since it happens on Saturday their time. Maybe I need to wait until their Monday to talk to someone. I just wrote an email to explain what happened.
Meanwhile, I just tried to transfer my files to my backup host, http://ipowerweb.com – pretty bad service, but a little bit better than nothing.
I am sorry that comment you post during these two days are not recorded, and have problems.
If you want me to compare ipower and bluehost, I think there is no any reason to use ipowerweb.
Hope my site gets back as soon as possible.