Meeting place is the introduction of the frequently visited places I have chosen to meet with my friends. I will describe the location and sometimes post photos of the area, so I can easily send out the link to my friends that they know how to find the place and what to expect. If it helps others for their meetup, that will be great.
Name of the meeting place: Starbucks Jinyan Road Store
Location: 219 Jinyan Road, Pudong, Shanghai
Map: see below:
Get There by Metro
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum station of Metro Line #2
- Turn south and get to the back of the Shanghai Science and Technology Museum (the half circle white building in the satellite map above)
- There is a pedestrian bridge over the Zhangjiabang River. Go cross the river.
- The Starbucks is just at the left hand of the bridge.
Get There by Taxi
- Jinyan Road is at the intersection of Jinxiu Road
I don’t think there is anyway to get there by bus. The nearest bus stop maybe is the Pujian Road station of many bus lines.
Cake of Starbucks
Anyone know the name of this case? Pretty lovely – a very small cake. Wendy and I shared the small cake, and then, we looked at each other, and decided that we need to go back to the counter to get another one. It is very tasty. Highly recommend.
The shape of the stores are very strange – slopes, leaning lines, and irregular windows.
This is the clouds of Pudong (previous photos).