According to my MBTI test result, I am an ENFP – Extraverted Intuition with Feeling (ENFP)
The test is very true. I feel the description exactly matches what I think I am. For example, ENFP s
See the need for and initiate change
Focus on possibilities, especially for people
Prefer to take charge of the start-up phase
Active, experimental and imaginative
May overlook relevant details and facts
May overextend and try to do too much
Update September 15, 2007
Here is the description of ENFP.
ENFP s are typically enthusiastic innovators, always seeing new possibilities and new ways of doing things.
Ha Ha. It is me. I like mashup and I like new things. That is true.
They have a lot of imagination and initiative for starting projects.
This may be problematic for people working with me because the speed of starting new projects may be too quick and new projects are endless until the team is fully burned out.
ENFP s’ energy comes from what is new and different, and they are spontaneous and enjoy action. They can become so interested in their current projects that they drop other things that are less exciting.Because they see so many possibilities, ENFP s sometimes have difficulty picking those with the greatest potential. They dislike routine and find it hard to apply themselves to the sometimes necessary details involved in finishing projects, easily becoming bored.
That explain the reason I like travel so much and quickly bored. I can start something quickly but, as the analysis reports, fail to pay attention attention to details involved in finishing a project. Wendy is just the opposite site of me – she is so patient and long-lasting for anything she started doing.
They are concerned about people and understand others’ needs and aspirations. ENFPs readily communicate their enthusiasm, and this can be infectious. They often inspire others as well.
This is the reason I care about people more than the result. Good manager, but maybe not tough enough to fight in this market.
ENFP s are likely to be most satisfied in a work environment that is welcoming to people, innovative, and full of exciting new possibilities. Others can count on them to find new ways of helping people solve problems and overcome barriers.
A stable business is not that interesting for me, even though it is climbing so quickly. New things are the source of my energy. I agree. It sounds I am a child-like mood – like new toys, and quickly bored and interested in another one.
This page listed the ENFP possible careers.
* Politician / Diplomat
* Writer / Journalist
* Television Reporter
* Computer Programmer, Systems Analyst, or Computer Specialist
For me, I am especially interested in:
- Consultant – Yes. I was a consultant, and always want to be one – even be an uninvited consultant.
- Psychologist – I found psychology especially interesting for me, and I love to read books about this.
- Entrepreneur – this is what I am doing now professionally
- Teacher – teacher in a university or highschool is always my dream job.
- Counselor, Politician, Piplomat – this is what I do with this blog, and the reason I enjoy YLF so much.
- Writer / Journalist – again, look at what I am doing with this blog.
- Television Reporter – for the third time, this blog. I want to be a reporter, and enjoy being involved in TV programs.
- Computer Programmers, Systems Analysts, and Computer Specialist – exactly. It is my major, my past job, and something I am so interested in.
- Scientist – very true. I love to read these kinds of books.
- Engineers – my past job, and what I am doing
What a list – I would say from my point of view, it is very accurate descriptoin of me. Is there any other jobs in the world? I just found out all the jobs here are good one for me.
Look at the ISTJ careers?
* Business Executives, Administrators and Managers
* Accountants and Financial Officers
* Police and Detectives
* Medical Doctors / Dentists
* Computer Programmers, Systems Analysts, and Computer Specialists
* Military Leaders
I don’t like any of them except computer programers (maybe it is another type of computer programmer than ENFP type). I especially hate military leaders, judges, lawyers, and police, accountant jobs…