This is the last blog of Wangjianshuo’s Blog in the Year II. Well. Relax, relax. This is not the last post – I know some of my frequent readers are alarmed to see the title, as Carroll did when she read my article To Continue or Not? Confusing in China Blogsphere. I am not abandon this blog. The news I am going to deliver is, I am stepping to the third year of Wangjianshuo’s Blog from tomorrow.
Here are some experienced I got in the last 731 days.
- Write personally.
- Start your own domain early.
- MovableType is a good blogging tool for serious bloggers.
- Link is a gift to others.
- Set an interval of posting (if you cannot post once everyday as I did) and stick to it.
- Forecast OOB (Out Of Blogging) whenever possible.
- Content is more important than appearance. Don’t hurt the content by adding disturbing element.
- Always include souce when quote and give credit to others is the best way to build your own credit.
- Don’t like quoted content domainate your blogs.
- Write with great details.
- Blog is not something new to show off.
- Turn on Google AdSense if your readers think it is acceptable. This is to support you to get your own domain instead of blah-blah.blogspot.com or blogcn.com..
- Start with a topic and write around it.