- If you want to bring more traffic to your blog, participate in other projects hosted by other bloggers as it’s one way of getting noticed. J Rannie (www.photojunkie.org)
- As with all Web pages, update it frequently and put interesting stuff on it. J Quin Parker (quinparker.com)
- A lot of people start writing without thinking about what they’re going to say. J Quin Parker (quinparker.com)
- Don’t try to please an audience, and don’t post simply because you feel like you ought to ?only post when you have something to say. J Fraser (blogjam.com)
- Don’t write about work, and avoid writing about people you know in general. You’ll end up offending someone. J Fraser (blogjam.com)
- Avoid “today I did this?posts, unless what you did was extraordinary, or unless you can turn it into something extraordinary. J Fraser (blogjam.com)
- Don’t worry about who’s reading, and just write about what’s interesting to you. Don’t try to please some external person, just focus on writing about stuff you think is interesting.
J Meg Hourihan (www.megnut.com)