By chances, I visited Kayne’s Pleasing to Remember. He was celebrating his four year wedding anniversary. Congratulations to Kayne and his wife (since I am not a native English speaker and not very sure whether Kayne is a man’s or woman’s name. Sorry if I made a mistake here). How sweet it is to look back to write a brief review of what they’ve accomplished and where they’ve been. Read the orginal blog entry for details.
I happened to get married one week before – today is the one week wedding memorial day for me and Wendy. It is nice. After my four year wedding anniversary, we also should been together for ten years, too.
A brief review of what we’ve accomplished and where we’ve been: (as Kayne did)
- Trip to Longmen in Luoyang, which is our first trip together
- Trip to Putuo Island which the best trip ever
- Trip to Beijing before we graduated
- Trip to Daocheng and took great photos there.
- Vacation to Xi’an
- Bought the house together
- Been together for almost 365 days a year for 6 years.
We are looking forward to our first wedding anniversary next year. It would definetely wonderful. I hope at that time, we should accomplish the following:
- Trip to California, AZ and Washington DC for the honeymoon.
- Trip to Hainan again in this winter.