I skipped blogging in the last few days, rare in the 8 years of history. Here are some outlines of what I did.
- Went to Hangzhou via the highspeed train for a day – 45 minutes, and the experience was great – better than Maglev.
- Welcome to the new hires on Baixing. There are many recruiting events going on and I continue to feel honored to work with the talented young guy got on board.
- Played tennis and basketball at nights and Sundays. It is good to get back to sports.
- Yifan is doing well. Wendy went to school during the weekends in the last few weeks, so I took the role to take care of Yifan – we hung out in KFC for three hours this morning.
- Watched movie "The Social Network" – first on pplive.com, and then downloaded from verycd.com. Good movie, although it is said to be far from reality.
- Conducted some interviews and the article to be published was pushed back to the next week because of the Asia Games opening the last Friday.
- I enjoyed the ceremony of Guangzhou Asia Games – good one without being too exaggerate on money spending.
Anything else I left?
I will be back to blogging gradually.