I am going to attend the Shanghaiist.com’s Christmas Party on Saturday. Dan Washburn kindly sent the invitation, and people at Shanghaiist.com have been my friends for a long time.
Here is the party detail. I believe Shanghaiist.com and this blog shares a lot of readers (the expat community), and if you also consider to go, see you this Saturday night.
- What: A Very Shanghai Christmas, a holiday party presented by Shanghaiist and Cotton’s
- When: Saturday, December 20, 8 pm ’til late
- Where: The new Cotton’s at 294 Xinhua Lu, near Dingxi Lu
- Music: Early on, all your holiday favorites. Later on, DJ El Nomo (of Bananas fame) on the holiday wheels of steel.
- Santa: He’ll be there! Get your photo taken on his lap! For free! (Professional portraits taken by Stephen Yang.)
- Special Drinks: Holiday-inspired cocktails and beers from American Craft Beer Partners.
- Movies: Watch some holiday classics!
- Fireplaces: Two of them!
- Outdoor Seating: In December? You bet. Assuming no rain, portable heaters will be brought out to the garden.
- Entry: RMB 50, includes one beer from American Craft Beer Partners.