Olympic closes with not an not-as-fancy-as-opening closing ceremony, but it didn’t affect my love to Olympic, or my enjoyment of the Games. Several changes to me:
- It promotes sports. I started to pay attention to sports and get involved more than before.
- My favorate sports in the Games are: volleyball, table-tennis, bench volleyball, 3m springboard, and running.
- In the last week, I swimmed, I played table-tennis, and I played beach volleyball. I believe it must be because of the impact of the Olympic on me.
- I enjoy the whole process of the Game. Because it is the first time in the recent years for the Game to have the same time zone, I can get updates from the game consistently throughout the day, and I am used to tune to TV when I am at home, or tune to the right radio station on the road.
- The first two days without Olympic are boring. I just feel I am lack of information now.
Looking forward to the London Olympic!