After chatting with Chen Zhen from Travel Times, a two-full page report appeared on Shanghai Travel Times (上海旅游时报).
On the right hand of the cover.
Header of the first page.
First page of the report.
Second Page of the report.
P.S. I am trying to be low profile – so post it in a date that already past, so it is not the headline of the blog. But to keep a list of which media reported the blog is meaningful (at least meaningful for me), isn’t it?
The On Media category tracks some of the media report (even those interviews didn’t turn out to be report related to this blog). So at least a have a list like this:
- Best Blog Award?
- Sanlian Weekly BBC (although not a pleasant one)
- That's Shanghai
- New Press Report on my Blog
- Wangjianshuo's Blog is Famous
- Top 10 Blogs in China
- Mars (yes, planet Mars)
- Shanghai Magzine
- Forbes (although article didn't came out)
- A Small Size Media Conference (the first media conference I attended)
- Yukon Sample Database