It is the age of Internet. It is the age of booming. It is….
… the age of hiring.
Job Openings at eBay
- Senior Software Engineer–Web Application
- Senior Software Engineer–Search
- Senior Software Engineer–Java
- Testing Engineer/senior QA Engineer
- HR manager
- Senior QA Engineer
- Senior Data Warehouse Engineer (China)
- Data Warehouse design engineer (China)
- Data Warehouse Technical Lead (China)
- Senior Project Manager
- Manager, CDC Engineering Services
- Manager, Product Development
- Senior Software Engineer — .NET/C#
- Manager, product development – Billing application
- QA Manager
- Manager, Engineering Services
- Windows NT Systems Administrator
- Product Development Manager
- Senior Oracle Database Administrator
- Product Development Manager – Billing Application
- Site Unix System Administrator
- Senior Software Engineer – Web Application/Search/Java
- Unix Administrator at Network Operations Center
- Senior Software Engineer – C#/.NET
- Systems and Network engineer
- QA Testing Engineer/Senior QA Engineer
Go and have a look. I don’t expect too much readers of this blog (typically a short period visit to Shanghai or in non-tech industries), but just in case someone may be interested. It is part of my responsibility to help the company I work for to attract as many talent as possible to the company. Just read the JD and drop an email to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, as specified in the Job Descriptions.
More Companies are Hiring
Microsoft of cause started aggressive hiring. I know the development center have more than 200 open headcounts. Check this page. Many job opening there, even not included the hiring plan.
Google is hiring. The effort led by Kai-Fu Lee. The typically Google white-background poster already appeared on university campus.
Yahoo! announced very agressive hiring plan also – it was said 400?
Ops. How many talent we have this year? It is wired that on one hand, many university students cannot find a job, and on the other hand, companies cannot find qualified people? Is it a problem of the educational system?
Kijiji is also Hiring