The question is, why I feel happier during one week of travel. I dig into it and get the following thoughts.
- One week, one goal. If the board meeting is OK, the week is OK. Others are just nice to have. What a wonderful week!
- One week, everything taken care of. No electricity bills, no broken washing machines, or air/con, or what so ever.
- Lonely time. If you choose, you are in a city alone, with no one even know what you are doing. Even at a hotel room – the sense of loneliness is just beautiful.
- Planning. When you have nothing to do, all you do is to plan and make appointment.
- Haiku. There are limited items with you when you travel. No distraction. You even don’t have a glass of your own.