I am packing up for my departure to Shanghai tomorrow. Good bye Guilin and Yangshuo.
- It is good and important to take break at least every year to find time to spend with family.
- People need to have a unique place to go to make a mark in memory about the year.
- This is not a relaxed trip with Yifan, and my parents-in-law. As Wendy put it, we are learning to take care of people, and start to share the responsibility of a family. A big family trip proposes a much bigger challenge on where we stay, and where we eat.
- We started with a cheap hotel (180 RMB per night) in Guilin, but immediately cancelled our booking in Youth Hostel in Yangshuo, and moved in to the local 5-star hotel. I just realize that we are no long the same person when we were a backpacker – a big family is not the right group of people to do that kind of trip.
- Guilin is nice, and you have to spend time to find places that local people go – the Ronghu Lake, instead of the Elephant Hill..
- The trip is like a trip in a city. I still preper destination like Sanya, where you stay at the beach, and far away from the city.
- I am back with engergy to start my Q2
Shanghai, we are back!