I am at Larkspur Landing Hotel in San Jose.
Long trip, but this time, I am a mature traveler, and everything is perfect so far. This time, I even have a little schedule. I didn’t have that before. According to MBTI test, I am a very typical Perceptive (vs Judging) person. I got full score for all the questions indicating perception. The key character of P person is “like flexibility”, and don’t like plan…
Here is what the plan says, and I have put the actual time behind it.
8:16 Arrival (8:00)
8:30 – 9:00 Custom and entry, sending a message to Wendy/Yifan (8:00 – 8:30)
9:00 – 10:00 George at SFO (8:30 – 9:30)
10:00 – 10:30 Pick up car (9:30 – 10:00)
10:30 – 11:30 SFO -> Hotel (10:00 – 10:30)
11:00 – 11:30 Checking emails (11:00 – 12:00)
11:30 – 12:00 Lunch at the Vietnam Noodle Place (12:00 – 12:30)
12:00 – 16:00 Sleep
You see, I can always save some time for routines, and even driving, but not on “checking emails”…
The weather here is great – the best weather in my limited travel experience. Is there a song named “Always Sunny California”? Every time I just have that song in my head when I drive.
I must say that your “plan”is so common that it happens again and again in our daily lives. You are the kind of person just as what you said” ‘like flexibility’, and don’t like plan”.
Don’t forget to tell us if you have another big “plan”.
The Gap Between Natural Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence
There is far way to go for the gap between Natural Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence filled, or close to be filled, trust me or not
1. Where is the natural intelligence coming from? What is the essence of intelligence?
2. What is the key difference between life and matter? What consciousness? Shall modern Artificial Intelligence be built upon life, or matter, or both?
3. Natural intelligence can be either very rational or very passionate, how shall robotics model passion, or spontaneousity?
4. Incremental Learning is one of major characteristics of natural intelligence, how shall robotics model Incremental Learning?
5. How will robots evolve from individual-based, to team-based, to community-based, and to society-based ? Will a Third Life like Second Life appear in the future?
6. Business-wise if robots start to replace us both at work and at office, how will it impact our traditional business model since the inception of market economy?
7. How shall we deal the situation when the Artificial Intelligence of robots to surpass natural intelligence of human being? How to address robot security?
For more details, please check
Frontier Blog at – http://www.hwswworld.com/wp
@edward, I am afraid I have to give you a little warning that please do not keep posting content that is not related to topic and link to your site. This is an abuse to the comment feature of this blog. You are welcome to join the community and join the discussion. If not, I have to remove your comment (this one and many previous one). Thanks.