Tomorrow Yifan will be three months old. Here are his recent photos – I took it today.
Wendy today created a flash movie for Yifan.
Yifan now is so sweet, and his has lots of “favorite moment”.
- He loves morning. I like to sit by his bed and wait for him to wake up from the long sleep in the morning. When he wakes up, and see me, he immediately give me wonderful smile – I always smile longer and happier than he does.
- He loves to have his “breakfast”. He eat milk from his mom, and he does enjoy his first “meal”. He sings and kicks when he eats, and obviously he is happy about eating again after long hours of sleep.
- He loves to go out. We bring him out, and now he starts to be a little bit curious about the outside world. He keeps eyes wide open and see this and that along way. At the second part of any trip, as always, he sleeps in my (or Wendy’s) arms.
- He loves bath. He do enjoy sitting in the warm water and enjoy Wendy to put shampoo onto his body.
- He loves TV!. I cannot believe that he, at his 3 month, is so interested in the TV. He tend to turn his head toward the screen. I guess he is just curious about colorful objects. I am always naughty enough to put a pillow between him and TV so he cannot watch TV – he is not frustrated about it yet. :-)
The life with Yifan is so much fun. I do enjoy everyday this little angel in our home.