The last day of Feb. Here is the status of my life.
- I am reading “The Search” by John Battelle. Thanks Xiaofeng for sharing the book with me. I have already covered the classic history of Goto.com/Overture.
- I have another small book written by Robin Lee (Li Yan Hong), CEO of Baidu.com, back in 1999. At that time, Robin didn’t start Baidu yet. The preface of the book was Charles Zhang (Zhang Chao Yang), currently the CEO of Sohu.com. There was very limited copy for that book. Hengge (boss of blogbus.com) borrowed the book from me. This Monday, Larry Zou (CEO of wealink.com) got the book from Hengge and start to read it – the journey of a small booklet.
- It is cold and raining. I hate the weather like this.
- Published an article on Fashion Travel (Chinese version National Geographic) with my silly big face and mvm‘s
- Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of Kijiji. One year was not easy. There are too much moments in the 365 days. We will celebrate the event with a two-day training session.
- Edgeio.com was announced and attracted much buzz. That is the latest movement of decentralization of ecommerce on the Internet.
- I am now a big fan of My Own Swordsman (武林外传). It is so funny – a TV play like Friends or Sex and City, but happened in ancient China.
- Recently my productivity increased a lot, but also consuming too much brainpower, and I feel very tired recently.
- Wendy is back from Seattle. I am happy about that.