Driving in Hangzhou is totally a different experience than walking in the city.
- The mountains are near the city and the city is part of the mountain.
- The traffic in east part of the city is good – the winding road in the mountains are wonderful.
- Zhejiang University is nice – it is nice to see startups in ZJU are very active.
- The West Lake is much clearer than before.
- The recent re-construction of south side and east side of West Lake turned Hangzhou is a very decent city for bars and restaurant.
- It is only 168km between Shanghai and Hangzhou (only counting the express way). It took about one and half hour for us to drive back to Shanghai.