Tonight, a long Friday night, I don’t have too many things to do at around 23:00 in the office. The office is completely empty. Only the small noisy laptop is with me. Well. Maybe it is the good time to register my blog with the government – 13 days before the deadline.
The registration process itself is not complicated, at least not as complicated as registering at another free email provider. It seems so easy maybe because I expect it to be a long process. Here is what I did, in case you are interested.
1. Get a user name and choose a password.
2. Enter email address and mobile phone number. It is the first time mobile phone number is required I have experienced though.
3. Wait a SMS to be sent to my mobile phone and an email to be sent to my email address. The SMS contains a 8 digit confirmation code, and the email is the same.
4. Login into the system and enter the two 8-digits number. At this time, I know that someone can reach me by mobile or email and I cannot say, it is not my mobile.
5. Enter the required information. It seems all of the information is required, including: Name, Mobile, Home phone, Home address, Domain name, Host provider, Organization
7. After I submit all the information, I should wait until someone review my application and decide whether to grant me the certificate or not.
Finally, Wangjianshuo.com is almost legal now.