As I forecast before, I went to the Driver’s Education Base. I finally passed both the field and the road exam. After two weeks, I will attend the real situation road test. Hopefully, I will get a driver’s license after I pass the exam.
The field test is a virtual parking log made up of 8 poles. Five steps were required:
- Step 1: Move the car out of the parking lot
- Step 2: Reverse it to the other one.
- Step 3: Move the car to the right side
- Step 4: Drive the car out of the right parking lot
- Step 5: Reserve it back to the original place
See this simple diagram:
I drove the car very slow and successfully performed all the five steps without touching the poles.
The road test is much shorter than I expected. The supervisor only asked me to start, turn left, turn right and stop. That is all.
I did make a mistake during the shot exam. I didn’t stop at the stop sign!
That is a huge mistake. Thank God that the supervisor finally let me pass.
This is a special day for me.
I’d like to put a small yellow flower here,
in memory of the good times