I just returned from Isaac‘s speech at ASTI.
I have to say, it is a wonderful presentation, and I really enjoyed the 3 hours with friends from different background and working in different companies. Here are some key take-aways from this session.
- China is not a country good at writing. – Isaac
- 6 keys of blog: WGTETL (Write, Gather, Think, Enjoy, Taste and Learn) – Isaac (The original word in Chinese sounds beautiful.)
- Idea: It is a great idea to broadcast events by blog.
- Find the person to help you go aross your boundary
- Blog should be the information gathering tool
Note: Pardon me that I don’t have time to record the details of the events :-) But anyway, this further helped me to understand the importance of finding the person to help me to cross my boundary of life. Hao helped me to get to know the software engineering community. Michael from ShanghaiExpat.com introduced the expat gathering to me so I can enjoy the happiness to talk with people from different country. Prof. Ju also opens to door to IEEE and other commitees to me as well.
I’d like to thank Hao and Xun to organize this event. Thank to Isaac for the great speech. I will mark 9 out of a 1 to 9 ranking system for this speech. I enjoyed the discussion with other participants too.
“China is not a country good at writing. – Isaac”
What’s that supposed to mean? Are we talking about the same thing here?
If anything, Chinese write too well and too much. Anyone remember Emperor Qin burned the books and buried the sholars?