I found this tip from Microsoft website very useful for me.
1. There’s Too Much Information Coming at Me Too Fast
2. I Have to Keep Everything
3. Organization Cramps My Freedom and Creativity
4. There’s Not Enough Time in the Day!
5. It Takes Too Much Time to Get Productive
The answers are:
1. The volume of information is not an issue. The way we process it is.
2. By removing 85% of unused documents, you feel lighter, and easier.
3. Organizing helps you to have a big block of time to do creative things.
4. Time is not the issue. Decide what to do (and more importantly what not to do) with the given time is the issue.
5. We can save much more time than the time we spend to learn to be productive.
Also, to put my commitment into the task list is a great way to keep my commitment, which is a key area to work on.
I forwarded the page to my friends I know who is also working hard to improve the productivity.
P.S. Anyone has any idea of a new tab-browser named: Sleipnir 2.3? It seems to be popular in Japan. True?